Modern PCB Designer is a new PCB software that will help you design printed circuit boards (PCB).
It is intended for hobbyists, freelancers, people who would like to sell their own boards, startup companies who are not satisfied with current pcb designer software tools, that are old-style or subscription based.
It is for anyone who wants to design boards.
Currently, there are two editions: one is FREE, the other is a low-cost, permanent license.
Features at a glance
- A modern user interface
- An integrated development environment (IDE) with dockable windows
- Create architectural designs (in a library you can reference items from other libraries)
- Schematic editor with multiple sheets
- Board editor
- Cross-select and cross-highlight between schematic and board
- 3D model editor
- Component editor
- Footprint editor
- Symbol editor
- 3D preview for boards and footprints
- Create Gerber files as output
- Define complex rules on your boards
- Have multiple boards in the same board project
- Have multiple schematics in the same board project
- All items (footprints, symbols) have their own separate files
- Generate models and footprints
Join our community
Here is what you can do next:
- Register on our website.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to use this cool software.
- Download from here for free.