Modern PCB Designer Studio is a new PCB Designer software that will help you design printed circuit boards (PCB), also known as circuit boards.
It is intended for hobbyists, freelancers, people who like to sell their own boards, startup companies who are not satisfied with current pcb designer software tools, that are old-style or subscription based.
It is for anyone who wants to design boards.
Currently, there are two editions: one is FREE, the other is a paid, low-cost (about 50 EUR), permanent license.
Modern PCB Designer Studio is under development and it's status is in ALPHA.
Features at a glance
- A modern user interface
- An integrated development environment (IDE) with dockable windows
- You are able to create an architectural design
- Schematic editor with multiple sheets
- Board editor
- Cross-select and cross-highlight between schematic and board
- 3D model editor
- Component editor
- Footprint editor
- Symbol editor
- 3D preview for boards and footprints
- Creates Gerber files as output
- You are able to define complex rules on your boards
- You can have multiple boards in the same board project
Join our community
We have just released our first ALPHA version to the public and here is how you could help:
- Register on our website.
- Join our forums and ask any questions you have.
- Provide us with any feedback about software, about site.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel for video tutorials on how to use this cool software.
- Download from here and try it out.